TaxFoundation.org Press Room Tax Policy Blog Donate
The U.S. Census Bureau has just taken their website offline, as part of the federal government shutdown that began today.
Because we at the Tax Foundation understand the importance of tax and spending data being available to taxpayers and scholars, we are pleased to make the most recent Survey of State and Local Government data for each state available at this link for the duration of the shutdown.
Other state tax rate information data is available here.
Vice President, Legal & State Projects
One of America’s most established and relied-upon think tanks, the Tax Foundation has since 1937 worked for simple, sensible tax policy at the federal, state, and local levels.
This message was sent to Parrottcpa@gmail.com from:
Tax Foundation | 529 14th Street, N.W., Suite 420 | Washington, DC 20045
Manage Your Subscription | Forward This Message
- Passed all 7 sections! Yay! fb.me/RoP9pb9L 1 year ago
- Updating all the QuickBooks Certifications: QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor. Now... fb.me/21StqOkaK 1 year ago
- Today is the last day of 2015 - a good day to take inventory of the products you sale that you still have on... fb.me/4AJ2tUXNg 1 year ago
- Year end and gearing up for tax season fun has commenced! fb.me/1ZURzjdLf 1 year ago
- Nita Strauss -Alice ift.tt/1NxlvQ2 1 year ago
- 2012 Tax DeadlineApril 15th, 2013Your 2012 Tax Return is due.
- August 2015
- May 2015
- December 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- October 2011